This site uses cookies.

The types of cookies we use, and the way we use them, are explained in our Privacy Policy. By clicking "Accept" or continuing to use our site, you agree to our use of Cookies. More information

Logo
Get Advice From Our Real Estate Professionals
Connect with us today
SERVICE. RESULTS. Experience our Difference!
FB
TW
IN
YT
 
905.825.7777
Home
Property Search
Waterfront Search
Commercial Search
Careers
About
Our REALTORS®
Contact
Royal LePage Realty Plus Oakville, Brokerage
Phone: 905.825.7777
Fax: 905.825.3593
173 Advance Blvd
Brampton,
Ontario L6T4H9Get Driving Directions
$425,000
 
 
MLS®W4479554
StatusAvailable For Sale
AreaSteeles Industrial
Major intersectionDixie Road & Advance Blvd
Property typeIndustrial
Baths2
Possession date30-60-90
Square feet1899
Taxes6498
Description
Great Price On A Rarely Offered Industrial Condo With Close To 2000 Sq Ft Of Space (Not Including Mezzanine). Small Office Area In The Front And Mezzanine (15%). Remaining Area (85%) Is Industrial And Recent Use Was Food-Related. Desirable Location With Quick Access To Hwys 410, 401, 407 And Public Transit. Unit And Chattels Being Sold In An As, Where Is Condition.
Hot Water Tank Owned. Built-In 20 Ft X 10Ft Freezer. Plenty Of Parking Spots In Plaza (Over 200). Truck Level And Grade Level Doors. 18 Ft Ceiling.
Home Features
Central Air
Listing Provided By:
Royal LePage Realty Plus Oakville, Brokerage
Disclosure Statement:
Trademarks owned or controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association. Used under license. The information provided herein must only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale or lease of real estate and may not be used for any commercial purpose or any other purpose. Although the information displayed is believed to be accurate, no warranties or representations are made of any kind.
Contact us today for your complimentary home evaluation.
Royal Lepage Realty Plus Oakville
Office905.825.7777
       
Fax905.825.3593
Service. Results. Experience our Difference!
2347 Lakeshore Road West Oakville, ON L6L1H4
FBTWINYT
adminlistingsprivacy policycontactsite map
Royal LePage Realty Plus Oakville, Brokerage.  All offices independently owned and operated.
OK
OK
Cancel
Log-in / Sign-in
LOG IN
FORGOT PASSWORD
CREATE ACCOUNT
SEND LISTING TO A FRIEND
Thank you for taking the time to send this listing information to a friend or relative.
By filling out this form your friend/relative will receive all details about this listing. You may also send a brief message by filling out the message text box.
Thank you for your interest in this listing.
From
To
Message
REQUEST A SHOWING
173 Advance Blvd, Brampton, Ontario L6T4H9
To request a showing, please fill out the form below indicating the time and date that best suits your schedule. You will be contacted by email or phone to confirm your appointment.
Thank You for Your Interest!
Message
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Request More Information
Message